The Ohio Jewelers Education Foundation is pleased to congratulate the following recipients for 2014 Scholarships.
Applications and essays are submitted to the Ohio Jewelers Education Foundation Board of Directors and awarded to those exemplifying the hope for jewelry industry growth through education. Essays and applications submitted indicate the commitment of these individuals to the jewelry industry and the OJEF Board of Directors believe their goals should be encouraged and are honored to enable them to reach their goal.
The Board of Directors consisting of Dan Pugh, Bob Smith and Harley Jones reviewed applications are the following were awarded 2014 Scholarships.
- Belinda Vartenuk Abshire and Haylan Stow Ohio
- Andrew Weidinger William Weidinger Jewelers Columbus Ohio
- Iam Wamboldt Rodriguez’s House of Stones New Philadelphia Ohio
- Jennifer Runyon Goldrush Jewelers Marion Ohio
- Jack Fay Hug Jewelers Cincinnati Ohio
- Mike Hawkins Worthington Jewelers Worthington Ohio
- Mary Elizabeth Goldberg Scott’s Custom Jewelers Dublin Ohio
- Michele Morgan Morgan’s Treasuers Westerville Ohio
- Emily Arnold Leo Alfred Jewelers Dublin Ohio
- Satoka Shimizu Worthington Jewelers Worthington Ohio
- Greg Beckman Beckman Jewelers Ottawa, Ohio
If you would like to open and save our OJEF Scholarship Application for 2017, click here. Should you have any questions, please contact Adri Sfalcin, Executive Director at 614-389-2173.